2. Imetrum collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us. Your business contact information (which includes your name, business address and contact details and any other details you provide to us now or during our relationship with you, which identifies you as an individual) may be processed and stored in a database, even after termination of the relationship, by Imetrum. You can ask us at any time for details of the information we hold about you.
3. Imetrum will ask you to confirm the type of communications you are happy to receive by asking you to complete our permissions form. At any time you can change your mind about whether to receive information from us. If you request to receive no further contact from us, we will keep the information we hold about you and mark your record as opting out of communications to ensure you do not receive any unwanted communications in the future.
4. Imetrum and its affiliates will use your information for the purpose of administering our relationship with you, such as: processing your requests, providing you with information about our services and for auditing usage of the website. If you wish us to cease processing the information we have about you, or have any concerns, please send an appropriate request by e-mail to us at Imetrum.
5. Imetrum aggregate information on our web pages consumers’ access or visit, for the purposes of improving the content of our Website. This is not disclosed or shared with other organisations for commercial purposes. This information will only be disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorised use of our Website.
7. We have implemented reasonable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorised destruction or accidental loss. However we cannot guarantee that these will be effective, but Imetrum will comply with all security measures legally set forth.
8. You have a right to request a copy of the personal information Imetrum holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Please address requests by post to Imetrum Limited, 4 Farleigh Court, Old Weston Road, Flax Bourton, Bristol, United Kingdom. BS48 1UR.